- The tour consists of 2 hotel nights at brewery “Het Anker” (Friday and Saturday), a three course meal and guided tour of the brewery on Saturday evening and 2 guided cycling tours.
- It is possible to reserve an extra night at brewery “Het Anker” if you prefer to travel back on monday.
- You will need to make your own travel arrangements to and from Mechelen. However if you arrive at Brussels Midi station or Zaventem airport we can come to pick you up (free of charge).
- There is a possibility to rent bikes for the 2 tours. You will need to send us your measurements a few weeks in advance.
- A guide or two, depending on the size of the group) will accompany you by bike on both tours. If you have a GPS device we will provide you with a GPX-file of the route a few days in advance.
- A travel insurance is obligatory for this trip. You can send us proof of insurance a couple of weeks before the trip or you can take an insurance through us. Please contact us for more info.
- We can transport up to 10 people and 15 bikes with our own transport. If the group is bigger than 10 we might require one of the group to transport some of the other members. In that case the additional petrol costs will be covered by us.